Topic: OpenAudit integration

I've enjoyed working with GLPI so far, but I've been frustrated that OCS is the only option for retrieving system settings. I've seen this posted before, but i actually would like to put some time and effort behind getting this to work. I like open-audit because i can silently audit systems without having to install anything.

My biggest question would be how to format the data, or the database itself so that i can link the two.

I really like GLPI and am willing to contribute anything i can to make it a better piece of software.

Re: OpenAudit integration

> I've been frustrated that OCS is the only option for retrieving system settings
Simply because nobody have do another "good" integration

> My biggest question would be how to format the data, or the database itself so that i can link the two.
What is the format provided by Openaudit ?

Actually GLPI read directly the OCS DB which is probably not the better solution.

+

Dév. Fedora 19/20 - PHP 5.6.0-dev - MariaDB 5.5.36 - OCS 2.1 - GLPI SVN
Certifié ITILv3 - RPM pour Fedora, RHEL et CentOS sur http://blog.famillecollet.com/

Re: OpenAudit integration

>> My biggest question would be how to format the data, or the database itself so that i can link the two.
>What is the format provided by Openaudit ?

It is in a MySQL Database, I've looked through the database structure, and it doesnt make much sense to me.I'm not a DBA. The good part about openaudit is i could edit the script to put things in the right place in the Database. But then again, I dont know that much about databases, let alone programming to put data into those databases.